Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Account Management InternCatch
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Social Media InternBookmark This
sheavon beauty and wellness
Posted: September 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a natural beauty and wellness company that uses nothing but natural handmade ingredients for women and men. We are looking for:
Blogger- Must be able to talk about natural beauty and health related topics. This is a work from home job and requires 3 entries a week to post on website. You must also keep up with beauty trends.
Social Media Guru- This position is for those who love social media and can gain a following for company. Must be able to use Canva to create postings as well as videos for Instagram and Facebook that are natural beauty and health related. This position allows will require you to coordinate unique online marketing and advertising campaigns.
There are only 2 positions of each available at this time.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment