Advertising Intern wt exp in publication and digitalFV MAGAZINE
Social Media Creative InternThe 88
Marketing & SalesGDreamz Advertising Inc.
Sales/ MarketingH&C Advertising
2017 Brand Union Summer Internship- Strategy, Business Development, Client ServicesBrand Union
Marketing and Advertising InternAshland Advertising
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising SalesThe Gospel Live
Social Media ManagerBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: October 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you an entrepreneur at heart with a passion for digital media? Do you like the thrilling dynamics of a
start-up environment? Are you interested in evolving your career and be part of something big?
If so, you are in the right place.
Connatix is a start-up company with a smart solution for Native Advertising. Our Innovative platform connects publishers and advertisers in displaying content sponsored by brands in a true native way. For this position we are looking for a candidate with the ability to close new business with top-tier publishers. This involves contacting potential partners, pitching Connatix offering, negotiating partnership relationships, as well as growing, building and managing the Connatix publisher network.
In working with us you will get insights and gain experience in the most interesting field today in Native advertising. Check out our website: www.connatix.com
Responsibilities- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: LinkedIn Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
Requirements- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytic side
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.