Social Media & Community Management InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Public Relations/ Advertising InternMomentum Marketing
Content & Photography InternCivitasNow
Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipSeven Hills
Digital Media Operations IternDemand Local
Social Media Manager InternshipBookmark This
Hype Media Group
249 E. Ocean Blvd #500
Long Beach, CA
Posted: July 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an up and coming agency in downtown Long Beach. We specialize in social media and reputation management. We will be providing internships this Spring and Summer which will basically be complete social media management courses. You will learn how to monitor and manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Yelp, and more. Once you leave Hype, you'll be able to manage an entire social media campaign and strategy all on your own!
ResponsibilitiesPart of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting social media team in content creation.
- Assist team in page management.
- Research online for new articles and information.
- Assist in building reports.
Requirements- If you like sports, you'll like working here.
- If you like cars, you'll LOVE working here.
- Communications, Advertising, Marketing and Journalism majors preferred.
- If you know anything about cars, MAJOR PLUS.
- Must have basic writing skills (do you know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE?)
- Must have basic knowledge of all social media platforms and have examples of brands you follow on each.
- Must be able to type fairly quickly.