EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDH3 Concepts
Social Media & Community Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Marketing Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Advertising & Video Production Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Spring 2016Adbidtise
PR, Research & Journalism Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
The Voice Advertising InternshipsThe Voice
Social Media Manager InternshipBookmark This
Hype Media Group
249 E. Ocean Blvd
Long Beach, CA
Posted: December 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are an up and coming agency in downtown Long Beach. We specialize in social media and reputation management. We will be providing internships this Spring and Summer which will basically be complete social media management courses. You will learn how to monitor and manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Yelp, and more. Once you leave Hype, you'll be able to manage an entire social media campaign and strategy all on your own!
ResponsibilitiesPart of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting social media team in content creation.
- Assist team in page management.
- Research online for new articles and information.
- Assist in building reports.
Requirements- If you like sports, you'll like working here.
- If you like cars, you'll LOVE working here.
- Communications, Advertising, Marketing and Journalism majors preferred.
- If you know anything about cars, MAJOR PLUS.
- Must have basic writing skills (do you know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE?)
- Must have basic knowledge of all social media platforms and have examples of brands you follow on each.
- Must be able to type fairly quickly.