Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Social Media Manager internshipsBookmark This
Kingdom Reign Capital Inc.
Posted: March 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial Media Manager
We’re looking for a social media manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
Kingdom Reign Capital is a start-up, a multidisciplinary services firm, looking to specialize in providing an unparalleled financial and business services for startups, small businesses and midsize companies.
Our purpose is to provide services to help businesses stay relevant and profitable in this competitive market without having to break their bank account. We want to help businesses achieve a balance between the lack of finance and human resources and the necessity to act toward growing your business by providing services in form of:
1. Managerial Accounting services
3. Accounting Software Training & solutions
4. Online Marketing Services
5. Custom Software Development
Let’s face it - There are a multitude of factors that decide where a business will thrive or fail to survive. Successful companies are able to make the most of their opportunities by covering all of their bases.
Every required department is accounted for in an effort to analyze their scope of work, the level of control they have in their sector, and whether or not they're profitable. Most businesses that are able to do this effectively are large and well backed financially. Small businesses on the other hand are not, typically being start-ups of one individual or a small group of people at best, often times not funded as well as the larger corporations.
At Kingdom Reign Capital, our strongest desire to have small businesses succeed is inspired by passion and driven by results. Our vision is to create a world in which all entrepreneurs want to belong, for that they know they can come to find and discover anything they need to build a bigger business. We are in business of helping businesses, we are in business of making difference. We believe in the potential of men and women who have taken a leap of faith to go into business for themselves. we believe that Businesses of all types in every sector are capable of significant growth. We believe in achievement, in the desire to move from one sphere to another larger, more airy and more high. for that we are a customer centric service provider and constantly focus on innovating. We don’t settle for anything less than excellence; we don’t rest until you reach your goals.
We are looking to create a team, who may not be equal in experience, talent, or education but equal in commitment. A team of passionate and ambitious ready and eager to set businesses on the fast track to the results clients are after.
P.S. This is a start up, starting from scratch. This position is unpaid. Willing to provide food and transportation.
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
• Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
• Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
• Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
• Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
• Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
• Proficiency in HubSpot’s Social Inbox to segment Twitter followers by lifecycle stage and engage accordingly. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
• Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.