Social Media & Community Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Marketing Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Advertising & Video Production Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Spring 2016Adbidtise
PR, Research & Journalism Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
The Voice Advertising InternshipsThe Voice
Political Marketing/Communications InternGo BIG Media, Inc.
Get paid for driving your own car, Lucozade Car-Wrap Advertisement.Lucozade boost
Social Media Operations InternshipBookmark This
408 Main Street
Posted: August 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReachability, LLC is seeking an Operations Intern to assist the Operations team. This internship entails sourcing and creating original engaging content to keep our clients top-of-mind with customers; supporting the operations team from campaign setup to monitoring and reporting. You will respond to feedback and share content with relevant local businesses and current/potential customers. The operations intern also collaborates with the Sales team within Reachability to understand our clients' needs and business goals.
We're a fast-moving team of emotionally intelligent individuals with an unparalleled passion for helping local businesses connect with their customers and dominate the digital space. This individual generally works under Operations Director and carries out several tasks to facilitate campaign drives for the organization.
Responsibilities• Cultivate and write content for a dedicated portfolio of clients, spreading word of mouth, managing social media, and driving engagement and social activity for local businesses.
• Be the voice of a portfolio of small business clients, from dentists to restaurants, to home improvement contractors and retail boutiques.
• Collaborate with intelligent, inspiring colleagues to continually improve team and individual performance.
• Implement feedback from clients and teammates quickly and effectively to ensure client satisfaction.
• Research new clients and cultivate ideas during the on-boarding process.
• Collect information about new clients' businesses, online presences, and social media profiles.
• Organize and enter that information into company CRM and other internal tools.
• Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving start-up.
Requirements• A love of local businesses
• Knowledge of marketing principles
• A familiarity and interest in online communication channels like social media, customer review websites, digital marketing, social analytics and others.
• Understand new technologies and applying to marketing principles
• Ability to work individually and self-driven projects
• Strong skills in organization, prioritization and time management
• Passion for working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Highly self-motivated individual
• Desire to learn and contribute
• Exemplary work ethic and a positive "get it done" attitude