SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP for SPANISH SPEAKERDQNA
Media AdvertiserNormans Company
Website DeveloperGCC MEDIA
Marketing InternGrow Automotive
Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Love...Social Media & Wordpress!-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Art Direction InternBookmark This
N. Sierra Bonita Ave
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: January 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdore Creative is an award winning International Creative Agency and Production Company, led by Director Rupert Wainwright. Based in Los Angeles, entertainment capital of the world. We specialize in Sport Advertising and Film-making with a focus on Global sport including Olympics, World Games, and World Cup.
We are seeking for a few good interns to work in our advertising department at Adore Creative. Applicant should be in school with 15 - 20 extra hours a week available to commit and have future plans of working in advertising or production. A big plus is a desire to work at a high-growth, fast paced start-up.
Responsibilities• Create decks using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Powerpoint
• Provide Art Direction wherever it is needed
• Comfortable being an intern: there will be some traditional intern work. So you shouldn't be afraid to roll up your sleeves when it comes time to help keep the team organized and coordinated.
Requirements• Excellent, writing, communication and interpersonal skills
• Active on social media (either personally or professionally): Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Linkedin
• Possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude and interest in learning
• Outstanding time management and organizational skills
• Prior internship experience in advertising/communications is desirable
• Can commit to 15-20 hours per week in the office
• Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
• Strong knowledge of Graphic Design
• Strong Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite