Advertising Associate - Entry Level - 100% Paid TrainingIntrinsic Reaction
Search Engine Marketing InterniCrossing, Inc.
Analytics InterniCrossing, Inc.
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Social Media InternHeladagen
Media Intern (to perm)Primecard
Emmis Digital Summer InternshipEmmis Digital
Marketing InternQwikTrips LLC
Sports/Entertainment Advertising Agency InternshipBookmark This
295 Madison Avenue, Suite 1808
New York, NY
Posted: September 20 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/16/17 — 05/08/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpero Media, a full service advertising agency that focuses on sports and entertainment clients, is looking for organized and enthusiastic individual(s) to join our team as an intern(s) for the Spring of 2017. This position is ideal for individuals with interest in media planning and buying and an excellent opportunity for the right person to have a hand in all levels of advertising, marketing, and promotion. Clients include: the US Open, the NY Mets, the NY Auto Show, the NY Jets, and WWE, and others. This is an unpaid internship with potential opportunity for growth. College credit may be accepted. Previous interns have joined us as full time employees! E-mail resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes submitted without cover letters will not be considered.
• Media buying/planning
• Marketing and Promotion
• Research for gathering/organizing media rates as needed
• Interacting with vendors and clients
• Monitoring media buys, delivering traffic instructions, confirming spot delivery with stations/networks
• General office duties
• Current Juniors or Seniors at an accredited college or university
• Highly organized, detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to think strategically
• Able to work as part of a team
• An interest in sports and entertainment
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Familiarity with traditional and non-traditional media (including mobile, digital, etc.)
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage a diverse workload
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite