Media marketingRaleigh institute of martial arts
Advertising / Marketing InternshipLMS
Marketing InternBleu Magazine
Marketing InternCosmetic Concierge Group
Advertising Associate - Entry Level - 100% Paid TrainingIntrinsic Reaction
Ad Operations InternshipMedia Brewery
Marketing Assistant InternshipMarket Source
AdWords AssistantBrockett Creative Group
Studio manager / Producer - Social Media internshipBookmark This
21-07 Borden Avenue, 5th Floor
Long Island City, NY
Posted: February 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a premiere photography and video studio in the heart of Long Island City, minutes from Midtown Manhattan. Our clients cater to a wide range of industries, predominantly high fashion and entertainment. We currently have an opening for a Studio manager / Producer - Social Media intern that will work closely with our editorial and management team.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will have to be able to work independently, with a can-do attitude, great writing skills and great technical skills.
The following is a list of what we are looking for this position:
- get the job done, reliability & attitude is important
- excellent phone & writing skills
- organizational skill (to keep the studio organized)
- multitasking skill, work swiftly and know how to prioritize task
- photoshop, illustrator, indesign skill
- graphic design skill is a plus
Studio responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls aiding clients with photography related questions. Booking studio rental time.
- Maintaining website, design our brochures, flyers.
- Marketing / Social Media.
- Setting up and maintaining , photography studio equipment.
- Maintaining cleanliness and inventory, Entering data, Running errands. Light book-keeping.
- Computer literacy with Mac, Practical knowledge of Excel and Word,
- Impeccable customer service skills and friendly, accessible demeanor,
- Excellent Organizational and multi-tasking skills. Poise and diplomacy under pressure,
- Ability to work alone, be a problem solver, and to follow-up with management, co-workers, and clients,
- Familiarity with setting up and breaking down photography studio equipment
Must be a student, for credit only, or establish a desire and grow in the field of photography/studio management/social media, as well minimum 3 months commitment.
Submit cover letter and resume along with 2-3 writing samples