Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Advertising Associate - Entry Level - 100% Paid TrainingCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Summer Internship - Boutique Digital Marketing AgencyBookmark This
27 S Main Street
Posted: May 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho We Are:
Bluefish is a nationally-recognized digital marketing agency located in Ipswich, MA. We partner with business, brands and not-for-profits and use digital marketing channels to achieve remarkable results. From Social media, to digital advertising, web design and development, we help our clients get results.
Who You Are:
• A marketing, advertising or creative major who wants to work on real world projects.
• You’re dedicated, entrepreneurial and have a work hard/play hard attitude.
• You’ve spent time crafting your personal brand and want to work on someone else’s for a change.
What You’ll Do:
Depending on your experience and skill set, we’ve got a lot of things you could do. Tell us what you want to learn and we’ll make a plan to get as much exposure and experience as possible. We’ll work together to your resume and portfolio interview-ready by the time your internship is over.
• Content: Like to write? Help us and add to your portfolio by drafting blogs, emails that we’ll put into production.
• Video: We regularly shoot and edit video for clients. This is your chance to learn how it works, or show us a thing or two.
• Graphics/Design: Are you a Creative Suite wiz? There’s plenty of opportunities for design work both online and in print.
• Websites: Do you live to write code? Want to get real world experience managing sites? Great. We build and manage websites for dozens of clients on the WordPress and Shopify platforms.
• Social Media: Do you live on Pinterest? Are you a Twitter fanatic? Do you pay more attention to your Instagram account than you bank account? We manage social media for several clients and you’ll get hands-on experience in the planning and execution of company’s social presence.