Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising Intern wt exp in publication and digitalFV MAGAZINE
Social Media Creative InternThe 88
Marketing & SalesGDreamz Advertising Inc.
Sales/ MarketingH&C Advertising
2017 Brand Union Summer Internship- Strategy, Business Development, Client ServicesBrand Union
Marketing and Advertising InternAshland Advertising
The Blueprint Style Magazine | Sommo Vita, Advertising SalesBookmark This
The Blueprint Style Magazine/Sommo Vita
Posted: January 06 2016
Company Location: Miami Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Blueprint Style Magazine/Sommo Vita is actively seeking experienced print/digital sales agents to join our dynamic team and grow advertising revenue for our print and digital brands. Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized, and energetic. This is not an editorial or marketing position. Must have at least 1-3 years sales experience, preferably media sales. Position is responsible for contacting business customers for the sale and reprint of advertising across web, mobile, and print platforms. While this begins as an paid internship, if you prove to be super-effective it could lead to a full or part-time job fairly quickly.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Boosting print ad sales through aggressive territory prospecting
• Calling upon potential clients
• Maintaining strong current and potential client relationships
• Brainstorming creative ROI driven ideas for client proposals
• Continuing top-notch service to established clients
Compensation & Benefits:
• Guaranteed 40-50% commission package
• Award Trips and Promotional Gifting
• Job Duration: Full or Part time
• Virtual or Office work environment
• Opportunities for advancement
Responsibilities• Generate income through the sale of advertising into The Blueprint Magazine/Sommo Vita under existing fashion accounts
• Prospect for new accounts, aggressively pursuing new leads and sales opportunities on the phone and in person
• Prepare sales presentations and creative ideas for prospective and current clients
• Review competitive media and identify prospects and opportunities
• Develop and maintain both local direct and agency accounts
• Build relationships in the community to assist the magazine in reaching revenue goals
• Create and implement client presentations and marketing plans
• Represent The Blueprint Magazine/Sommo Vita at client and company events to promote business
If this sounds of interest to you please send us an email with a paragraph or two on why you want to work for The Blueprint Magazine/Sommo Vita. Explain what it is about the opportunity that excites you and why you would be a good candidate for the role. Please also include your resume as an attachment. email@example.com
We will then contact you to arrange an interview. Good Luck!
High End Regional Luxury Magazine Publishing company (Haute Living) with magazines in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Miami. Also launched a watch magazine called Haute Time and Real Estate Magazine called Haute Residence.
For more information, please visit our website: www.theblueprintmagazine.com
• Candidate should have 1-3 years in media sales
• Solid local and/or national relationships
• Excellent networking skills to connect with industry leaders in your area/marketplace
• Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills; articulate and able to express thoughts clearly and concisely
• Successful applicants are goal oriented, self starters and thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
• Bilingual a plus – Spanish preferred
• Involvement in social and/or philanthropic organizations