Marketing / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Social Media & Community Management InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Digital Ad Agency seeking Creatives and Experts in SEO, Video, Social Media, Programming, etc..Peridot Motors
Paid Media InternCommerce Acceleration Group
Marketing Intern WantedHoney, Fix It Inc
Looking for an Internship at a Start Up Company?? Want to Intern From Home?CityView ADs
THiNK BEACH INTERNSHiP OPPORTUNiTY, South Beach FLBookmark This
Trimention Global Communications
555 Washington Avenue, Suite 310
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 1992, Trimention Global Communications has become known for focused, hard-hitting creative that sells. And we’ve achieved that recognition by applying a sophisticated approach of science and art, and by building brands with power. From pharmaceutical and healthcare, to travel & leisure, and distilled spirits—you name it, we’ve done it.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.