Graphic Design InternPivmo
Marketing/PRITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Social media expert for a start upReading In Preschool tutoring
Content Writer / Editorial Intern for a Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Campaign Management / Strategy InternConnatix
Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Video ProductionBookmark This
Posted: February 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVelvet Suite Marketing Consulting Group, Inc.is a breakthrough brand leadership firm elevating next generation champion enterprises and individuals in business and sports like none other. Our firm has developed brand strategies through consulting, coaching and curriculum for some of the world’s most admired companies.
This internship is designed to accelerate aspiring professionals in 360-degree development as expert professionals in the areas of brand consulting, marketing communications and leadership development. Candidates will receive hands-on-experience with real business challenges. They will also experience a high-growth entrepreneurial company with hands-on mentorship from the authority on brand leadership, CEO and President, Melissa Dawn Simkins and staff.
Video Production Intern will assist in capturing content for online platforms that could lead to relationships with media entities and result in live events.
Responsibilities• Assist in capturing content for online platforms that could lead to relationships with media entities and result in live events
• Help create and edit content to be used as a professional marketing tool to help drive and engage our target audience
• Create, implement, and help manage a system to file and organize video content that is accessible for team members
Requirements• Strong Communication Skills: Strong written/verbal communication skills
• High Level Leadership: Must take initiative and execute on target and on time
• Drive for Excellence: Must possess an ability to deliver high quality work
• Attention to Detail: Master research tasks and thorough follow up
• Database Management: Develop reports, questionnaires, etc.
• Insightful on Trends/Technology: Keen understanding of platforms and applications including social media and video media production
• College Junior or Senior
• Graduate Level or Working Professional
• Have at least a 3.0 GPA
• One letter of recommendation from a professional (professor or colleague)
• Must commit a minimum of 20 hours per week