Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Viral Social Media MarketingBookmark This
Digital Business Pro, LLC
Posted: May 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe help small businesses to promote their product or service 2 hundreds of thousands of people on social media in a targeted area around where their business is based.
ResponsibilitiesHere is a short list of intern responsibilities.
Client management and campaign setup:
- research clients product or service
- create related posts promoting their product or service
- establish a social media presence creating a business profile
- research and join related social media groups, resources, and platforms on the world's largest networks including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- create and deliver reports based on data from such posting and interaction on these networks
- issues related to client needs