Manufacturing Engineering InternshipRandstadSourceright
NATIONAL SECURITY AERONAUTICAL ESPIONAGE ANALYST INTERN : SET ASIDENational Security Consulting & Investigations PLLC
Model Rocketry InstructorCamp Emerson
IT UndergraduateLZ Technology, Inc.
Editorial / Journalism Internwhitley penns
Project Manager of Social Media/ Administrator for Quality & Research Norristown, PASecure Components
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Annabelle Candy Company
Posted: April 04 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the experience and dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and pass your knowledge to colleagues.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment