Internship Program – Kevin Richardson Wildlife Sanctuary South AfricaBookmark This
DescriptionThis is a unique internship program in SOUTH AFRICA and can be adjusted to the requirements of your University. You will work very closely with Kevin Richardson's team and play an important role in the maintenance, care, management and enrichment of all the animals at the sanctuary.
During this period you will gain knowledge on all the aspects of wildlife conservation!
ResponsibilitiesDuring this internship you will perform exciting activities such as:
- Monitoring & protection of wildlife from poachers
- Animal enrichment include walking of adult lions & building toys for stimulation
- Creation of walking trails and look out points
- Routine patrolling
- Assistance on filming jobs for commercial or documentary work!
2 weeks 990 pound, 4 weeks 1790 pound 6 weeks 2700 pound
Program Fees Include:
- Pre departure and advice on flights, visa, vaccinations, & health insurance by Intern Africa.
- Airport pick up on arrival and drop off at departure
- In country assistance and support
- Accommodation for the duration of your stay at the project
- All meals with the exception of meals when out on excursion
Please contact us for starting date!