Horticulture and Garden Plant Expert - Experience RequiredGardens that Grow, LLC
Landscape Architecture InternJekyll Island Authority
Sales and Marketing InternshipDelta Plastics of the South
Cumberland County Ag Extension 4-H Summer AssistantPenn State Extension of Cumberland County
Urban Farming FellowshipUrban Adamah
Live on or off site, FT or PT Horse Care/ Farm ManagerZavu's Place
Early Season Farm InternEarth Dance Farm
COMMODITY BROKER / AG MARKETING SPECIALIST INTERNFrontier Futures
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: June 25 2016
Company Location: Bellerose Terrace, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus