Summer 2017 Internship and Apprenticeship OpportunitiesHippo Hollow Farms
Plant Fertility and Irrigation Management in Table GrapesGrapery, Inc.
Farm InternshipFarm & Wilderness Foundation
Goat Dairy Operator -August PositionKira's Kids Dairy
Goat Dairy Operator - May PositionKira's Kids Dairy
Goat Dairy Kidding AssistantKira's Kids Dairy
Commissary Keeper at North Georgia Zoo & FarmNorth Georgia Zoo and Petting Farm
Vertical Farming Design and Research AssistantNon Profit Capital Management, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: June 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus