Animal Care InternPlumpton Park Zoo
AmeriCorps VISTA: Kaua`i Youth & Food Programs CoordinatorMalama Kauai
Fall Farm InternEarth Dance Farm
Live on or off site, FT or PT Horse Care/ Farm ManagerZavu's Place
Internship at Wildlife Wonders/ North Georgia Zoo & FarmNorth Georgia Zoo and Petting Farm
Hydroponic Greenhouse WorkerB.V. Farms Holdings, Inc.
Farming InternCommunity Greenhouse Partners
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: June 25 2016
Company Location: Bellerose Terrace, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus