Editorial / Journalism InternKansas Cattlemen's Association
International Agriculture/Marketing Internship - PanamaDRS Sumner Companies, Inc.
Farmer AssistantNew Earth Organic Farm
Equine InternshipWest Coast Morgans, Inc.
Youth Garden Project: Spring_Summer Garden InternshipYouth Garden Project
Youth Garden Project: Full Season Garden InternshipYouth Garden Project
Plant Fertility and Irrigation Management in Table GrapesGrapery, Inc.
Farm InternshipFarm & Wilderness Foundation
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: June 25 2016
Company Location: Bellerose Terrace, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus