Graphic Design InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Summer Internship!Spensa Technologies
Oregon Goat DairyAlsea Acre Goat Cheese
Internship on Bison and Yak RanchPine Mountain Ranch
produce and livestock farmLaurel Brook Farm, LLC
Sustainable Agriculture Summer InternCalleva
Sustainable Agriculture Spring InternCalleva
Agronomy Scouting TechnicianAnez Consulting, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: June 25 2016
Company Location: Bellerose Terrace, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus