Teen Refugee Youth Program AssistantORIS
Horticulture InternshipGreen Chimneys
PAID Wholesale Nursery Customer Service InternshipCharles J. Fiore Company, Inc.
YouthGROW InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc. (REC)
Pre-Vet/Large Animal Internship (Summer 2017)Peaceful Pastures, LLC
Breeds Barn Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Internship at Wildlife Wonders/ North Georgia Zoo & FarmNorth Georgia Zoo and Petting Farm
Wrangler/Barn HandKB HORSES
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: June 25 2016
Company Location: Bellerose Terrace, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus