Plant Fertility and Irrigation Management in Table GrapesGrapery, Inc.
Farm InternshipFarm & Wilderness Foundation
Goat Dairy Operator -August PositionKira's Kids Dairy
Goat Dairy Operator - May PositionKira's Kids Dairy
Goat Dairy Kidding AssistantKira's Kids Dairy
Commissary Keeper at North Georgia Zoo & FarmNorth Georgia Zoo and Petting Farm
Vertical Farming Design and Research AssistantNon Profit Capital Management, LLC
Turfgrass Management Internship - SummerFair Hills Resort
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: May 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhitley Penn company is seeking persons to work Full time/part-time in an office environment,required candidates would have both Comp.Business and personal computers knowledge, including spreadsheet, word processing,
data entry database software applications and follow protocols.
We offer some training,salary and benefits.
We are seeking extremely motivated and experienced individual for position of
(20-30 hours per week Monday through Friday)
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus