Social Media Internship Opportunity - North Carolina Ag Tech Startup - Insect FarmingBitwater Farms
Teen Refugee Youth Program AssistantORIS
Horticulture InternshipGreen Chimneys
PAID Wholesale Nursery Customer Service InternshipCharles J. Fiore Company, Inc.
YouthGROW InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc. (REC)
Pre-Vet/Large Animal Internship (Summer 2017)Peaceful Pastures, LLC
Breeds Barn Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Internship at Wildlife Wonders/ North Georgia Zoo & FarmNorth Georgia Zoo and Petting Farm
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: May 11 2016
Company Location: Texas City, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhitley Penn company is seeking persons to work Full time/part-time in an office environment,required candidates would have both Comp.Business and personal computers knowledge, including spreadsheet, word processing,
data entry database software applications and follow protocols.
We offer some training,salary and benefits.
We are seeking extremely motivated and experienced individual for position of
(20-30 hours per week Monday through Friday)
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus