Video/photography assistantTriumph Steps
Animators (Interns) with Some Animation Experience Needed to Work on a 1 Minute Animated ShortPETAL et al.
3D Animation Intern at exciting startupKinetic Reality Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)4 Love Productions
Animation InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Animator Guru InternPearIt
Storyboard/2D Artist / Graphic Design InternUNIVERSAL PHOENIX GROUP LLC
Animation / Modeling / Rigging InternUNIVERSAL PHOENIX GROUP LLC
2D ARTIST INTERNS at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)Bookmark This
Posted: July 22 2016
Company Location: Spain, SD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you passionate about drawing?
Would you like to create your own mobile games?
TutoTOONS is an international startup, providing a free drag and drop mobile game builder.
We help artists create, publish and sell their games on the iOS App Store, Google Play and Amazon.
The company was founded at the beginning of 2014 and has head offices in Spain and Lithuania. We’ve reached over 100 million game downloads and have 1.5 million daily active players.
We train artists who have a passion for mobile games to produce their own games which will have access to millions of potential users.
2D Artist internship with TutoTOONS includes:
● Producing storyboards and concept art for characters and environments.
● Making game ads, icons and other images for game advertising.
● Working with the TutoTOONS game builder to create mobile games.
● Developing game concepts and defining game monetization.
● Creating character and environment animations in the TutoTOONS game builder or Adobe Flash.
● Testing the usability of your game.
We offer you:
● Free training on how to produce awesome mobile games for kids using our game builder.
● Working remotely with our game designers.
● Create your own games that can be played by millions of kids worldwide.
● Being part of a fast growing community of creative people.
● Implementing your own ideas and creativity.
● Getting feedback on your game concept & graphics from experienced game designers.
● Opportunity to publish your own games into Google Play, Apple Store and Amazon App Store and advertise them to millions of players for free.
If you are interested, please send your portfolio to email@example.com with the reference GAINT-USA.
● Excellent illustration and concept art skills
● Artistic understanding and imagination.
● Motivation to learn about mobile game production.
● Able to communicate in English (written and spoken).
● Flash animation would be a great advantage.
● Great skills in the use of Adobe CS package to produce digital artwork.