Animation/Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Rise Network
DescriptionThe Rise Network™ has an internship opportunity for a creative and imaginative animation/graphic design intern who is interested in setting the pace and leading the pack in multi-media and entertainment. Candidate must be forward-thinking with strong knowledge and understanding of animation and the digital media landscape.
The Rise Network™ is now redesigning our network website, and will soon launch a social media campaign to over 5 million people. The intern for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online and real world, hands on experience.
Responsibilities• As a member of The Rise Network™ team you will work directly with executives to integrate design animation and graphic into promotions and client campaigns.
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with executives in transforming people's stories into animation or graphics for videos, posters and even our blogs that are innovative and very impactful. Must therefore be very creative and conceptualize beyond what is already available.
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
This is a non-paid internship that can quickly become a paid internship; however initially, college credit is available as an option for those interested.
To apply please submit your resume to Internships@RiseNetwork.net.
Requirements• Software: Photoshop, Flash, Maya, After Effects
• Knowledge of 2D and/or 3D animation process
• Drawing skills a plus
• Strong storytelling skills
• Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite for image creation and animation (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash and After Effects), and digital asset management using Adobe Bridge and Version Cue
• Basic project management skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to multi-task and solve problems creatively, organized and methodical
• Self-directed, results-oriented, and customer-focused
• Willingness to take on new responsibilities and be able to take risks along with demonstrating assertiveness
• Ability to work with a high performance team, build good relationships and establish trust
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and on a deadline