Video/photography assistantTriumph Steps
Animators (Interns) with Some Animation Experience Needed to Work on a 1 Minute Animated ShortPETAL et al.
3D Animation Intern at exciting startupKinetic Reality Inc
Animation InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Animator Guru InternPearIt
Storyboard/2D Artist / Graphic Design InternUNIVERSAL PHOENIX GROUP LLC
Animation / Modeling / Rigging InternUNIVERSAL PHOENIX GROUP LLC
Illustration and Animation For Characters and songs.Everest Studios Inc.
Animation Intern - Adobe FlashBookmark This
145 Pearl St
Posted: September 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElliot Tailor is a full service tailoring company. We sell high end business clothing, assist with sewing and alterations to create the best fit. In business for almost half a century, we have an old fashioned grip for quality and style in business fashion. Located in financial district, only a 5 minute walk from South Station and T.
We are seeking Animation Intern with strong programming and computer skills to contribute to our marketing effort by developing a humorous animation video/advergame. Ability to create quality 2D animation sequences, a strong sense of timing for animation, an eye for appealing, funny, cartoony posing. Solid understanding of Adobe Flash. This internship is an unpaid position.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Prefer a candidate currently enrolled or graduated with a course focus on Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Animation, Illustration
- Expertise with animation and graphic design software required
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to work alone & with others
- Ability to commit to about 12-15 hours per week