Motion Graphics DesignerThe Marlin Company
Animation Intern (On-Site) with Ado Ato Pictures in Amsterdam, The NetherlandsAdo Ato Pictures
Animation: Virtual Flex-time Internship for Miami Arts & Entertainment company Innova XInnova X
Animation Internship In ChinaEast
Internship in Caribbean, Aquatic ActivitiesManati Park
Motion Graphics / Animation InternshipAmerican View Productions
Video/photography assistantTriumph Steps
Animation InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Animation/Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Rise Network
Posted: April 04 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Rise Network™ has an internship opportunity for a creative and imaginative animation/graphic design intern who is interested in setting the pace and leading the pack in multi-media and entertainment. Candidate must be forward-thinking with strong knowledge and understanding of animation and the digital media landscape.
The Rise Network™ is now redesigning our network website, and will soon launch a social media campaign to over 5 million people. The intern for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online and real world, hands on experience.
This is a year-round internship that works according to the intern’s availability. We are providing students with an opportunity to enhance their learning experience in their field(s) of interest.
Responsibilities• As a member of The Rise Network™ team you will work directly with executives to integrate design animation and graphic into promotions and client campaigns.
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with executives in transforming people's stories into animation or graphics for videos, posters and even our blogs that are innovative and very impactful. Must therefore be very creative and conceptualize beyond what is already available.
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
This is a non-paid internship that can quickly become a paid internship; however initially, college credit is available as an option for those interested.
To apply please submit your resume to Internships@RiseNetwork.net.
Requirements• Software: Photoshop, Flash, Maya, After Effects
• Knowledge of 2D and/or 3D animation process
• Drawing skills a plus
• Strong storytelling skills
• Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite for image creation and animation (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash and After Effects), and digital asset management using Adobe Bridge and Version Cue
• Basic project management skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to multi-task and solve problems creatively, organized and methodical
• Self-directed, results-oriented, and customer-focused
• Willingness to take on new responsibilities and be able to take risks along with demonstrating assertiveness
• Ability to work with a high performance team, build good relationships and establish trust
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and on a deadline