Architectural InternshipBookmark This
19585 NE 10TH AVENUE
DescriptionHome Automation, Audio & Video, Electrical, Lighting Design Company looking for and Intern to join our team. The intern will: Assist with the design, drafting and production of projects; Interact with our clients, Interior designers, General contractors and supervise projects form conceptual design to construction completion.
Responsibilities- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Drafting construction documents for residential, commercial and educational systems of home theaters, AV systems, Electrical installations, etc
- Supervise project sites in construction
Requirements- Proficiency of AutoCAD 2010 and above
- High level of PC or MAC proficiency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Education background or current student of Architecture or Engineering
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Spanish is a Plus