Assistant Project Manager - Engineering or Architectural - Entry LevelIVI International
Interior Design/Architecture InternshipBluarch Architecture + Interiors + Lighting
Architecture and Blue print specialist in Construction and Home improvement3-S Splendid
High-End Residential Designer / Project ManagerPDS Studio Inc.
Interior Designer/ Cad DesignerDejager design inc
Architecture/Interior Design InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionThis position is for a summer internship that could develop into a full time position. While the position title is mostly related to construction documentation, design and administrative support will also follow.
Qualifications/Technical Competencies/Desired Skills Set:
• AutoCAD proficiency is a must!
• 3D modeling skills in Sketchup, 3D CAD, or similar is a strong consideration;
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Must have respectful interaction skills with customers and clients;
• Ability to understand and read construction drawings and details;
• Ability to work within a team, handle the circumstances that evolve around project coordination, and provide accurate drawings, measurements, and details to clients and contractors.
Submit Resumes & Portfolio.
• Must Include Resume. Cover Letter can be introductory email.
• Portfolio to include design projects and construction documentation