Interior Design Internship at L Brands (Victoria's Secret/Bath & Body Works)L brands (Victoria's Secret, PINK, Bath & Body Works, la Senza & Henri Bendel)
Architecture InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
ArchitectureGreen Architectural Design
High-end residential Interior Design InternJennie Gruss Interior Design
assistant architect managerPYMP Project Ltd.
Architectural Internship - Brooklyn, NYHorus Bronze
DESIGNBOOM architecture editorial internship in new york!designboom
SEEKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTTurnKey Art Solutions
Architect Engineer InternBookmark This
1800 Alexander Bell Drive suite 400
Posted: October 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLand development, more than 35 years experience in the industry. We do entitlements for residential and commercial. Home of the land report analysis, it's a stand alone feasibility study to have the highest, best use, and true value of your property. We are a team of engineers and brokers with expertise in the DMV area, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Philadelphia area.
Seeking a motivated, multitasking, and problem-solver person to join our growing team.We work with clients in the residential, commercial and sustainable markets.
Responsibilities• Collaborate on design projects, including programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, and design development.
• Proficiency on Microsoft suite: word, excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Proficiency on Revit, AutoCAD, and Photoshop.
• Work with consultants, contractors, principals, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
• Resolve complex technical and design issues in residential and/ or commercial.
• Assist in managing client expectations, team communication, and consultant coordination.
• Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
• Participate in the construction administration of projects and review finish samples.
• Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs.
Preferable a Junior or Senior.
Previous Internship experience is a plus.
Working Knowledge/ Interest on Residential and/ or Commercial.
Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD