Interior Design InternAron Developers
Architecture/ Interior design internshipbluarch architecture + interior + lighting
Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Interior Design Intern for Firm specializing in Start-Up Offices and Hospitality (10-20 hours p/w)Gracie Turner Design
LOOKING FOR WRITERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!Innovative Aesthetics
Architectural Design InternshipChosen
Architectural Design InternBookmark This
3340 riverside Drive Suite M
Posted: December 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Design Concepts is an established professional consulting firm providing Architectural and Engineering services for over 20 years. We are located in Chino, California and service Inland Empire, Orange, Riverside, & greater Los Angeles Counties.
We are seeking an architecture student intern. As part of our community service goals, we embrace an opportunity to assist architecture students to obtain practical experience in our office.
- As RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Improving and learning Architectural CAD (computer aided design & drafting) skills
• Learning how to analyze California Building Codes
• Analysis of planning & zoning codes for various public agencies
• Opportunity for attending planning commission public hearings
• Learning how to organize manage construction document packages for submittal to public agencies
• Responding to various public agencies’ plan-check review comments, such as planning, building, public works, fire dept. etc.
• Understanding of various phases of Architecture from conceptual to construction
. Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
• Good knowledge of Architecture & construction
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite & Auto-CAD
• A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and an eagerness to learn & grow
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a architectural school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback