DESIGNBOOM architecture editorial internship in new york!designboom
SEEKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTTurnKey Art Solutions
Personal Assistant WantedVara Fine Arts
Architect & Design Interns Needed ASAP!Mod Construction
Executive/Personal AssistantValley House Gallery
Architectural Designer Intern/Partner (Real Estate Development)New York Equity Group
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
Architectural Design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 30 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Chosen is offering a architectural design internship to qualified architecture students. Chosen is a New York City based decorative textured paint company that focuses on both residential and commercial opportunities in New York City for starters. Students will gain experience in the business of real estate development, architecture, specifying paint and design.
The internship program is targeting a student interested in Architecture and Design and will cover the following:
• Preconstruction/Construction Operations
• Design Product Research
• Architecture and Interior Design
• Field & Office Operations
ResponsibilitiesGood verbal and written English skills, ability to communicate professionally in an English speaking environment. Knowledge of AutoCAD and rendering abilities. Preferably currently enrolled in Architecture or Interior Design program with a min of a 3.5 GPA.
RequirementsInternship requires the following from prospective students:
• Students should be prepared to commit to a min. 10-12 week internship program
• Students should be prepared to work 15 to 20 hours a week.
• Students should be Mac & PC savvy and well versed in Microsoft Office.
• Prospective internship candidates are not required to have previous experience, but are required to be self-starters and independent thinkers.
• Students interested in Architecture and design must be AutoCad proficient. Knowledge in other drafting, modeling and rendering programs is a plus.
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
SkillsRequired - AutoCAD Architecture
Preferred - Rhino 3D