Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Interior Design Intern for Firm specializing in Start-Up Offices and Hospitality (10-20 hours p/w)Gracie Turner Design
LOOKING FOR WRITERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!Innovative Aesthetics
Architectural Design InternshipChosen
Full-Time JGArchitects Architecture/Interior Design Student InternshipJGArchitects
Architecture International Internship *IN MALTA, EUROPE*InternshipGuru
Graphic Design Intern for Interior Design FirmBookmark This
Addicted To Retail
Posted: April 20 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAddicted To Retail (ATR), led by Creative Director/Retail Experience Designer Zak Hoke, is a creative retail design, visual merchandising and in-store marketing consultancy based in New York City.
Online, ATR is the curator of innovative store interiors, retail architecture, brand experience design concepts, premium product presentation executions, compelling window displays and elevated trade-show/exhibition installations.
Offline, ATR operates as a store design, visual merchandising and retail marketing consultancy. ATR provides client-partners ideation, store design & planning, retail marketing strategy for elevated online and offline activations, retail experience curation, pop-up shops, brand design, visual merchandising, and experimental marketing programs with the intention to create experiences that engage consumers, visitors and occupants in a lasting subconscious conversation.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Website Development/Construction
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback