- Internships /
- Architecture /
- Interior Design Intern for Firm specializing in Start-Up Offices and Hospitality (10-20 hours p/w)
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/TECHIEKing's Gallery
Interior Design Internship at L Brands (Victoria's Secret/Bath & Body Works)L brands (Victoria's Secret, PINK, Bath & Body Works, la Senza & Henri Bendel)
Architecture InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
ArchitectureGreen Architectural Design
High-end residential Interior Design InternJennie Gruss Interior Design
assistant architect managerPYMP Project Ltd.
Architectural Internship - Brooklyn, NYHorus Bronze
Architect & Design Interns Needed ASAP!Mod Construction
Interior Design Intern for Firm specializing in Start-Up Offices and Hospitality (10-20 hours p/w)Bookmark This
Gracie Turner Design
38 Miller Ave.
Mill Valley, CA
Posted: October 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you pursuing a career in interior design and want to get some real hands-on experience with an exciting design firm?
We’re looking for an experienced intern to join the Gracie Turner Design Team!
Gracie Turner Design, is a firm specializing in startup workplace hotel and hospitality design in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Working with great companies such as Rocketspace, Homepolish and Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels provides an exciting environment, perfect to learn your craft.
You can check out some of our work at gracieturner.com
Responsibilities- Working closely with Design Director, Gracie Turner on all aspects of the design and implementation process.
- Attending client meetings to learn about their design needs, and working with them to deliver on their design dreams.
- Liaising with furniture, fixtures and fittings vendors to find the right products for the client’s needs and ensure they are delivered within the project timeline.
- Learning on the job, with real clients and real world design.
Requirements- Be enrolled in, or have recently completed an interior design bachelor’s (or higher) degree.
- Have an insane attention to detail.
- Be unbelievably organized.
- Have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, MS Office and Google Apps.
- Be super friendly, and be able to listen to client needs.
- Have a great eye for style, and ability to fit your style to the client’s vision.
- Be motivated to learn, and find your place in the design world.