PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
Drafting InternTuskes Homes
Architect InternDog Angels, Inc.
Project ManagerWill DuBose Design
Landscape Architect InternBritton & Associates, Inc.
Full-Time JGArchitects Architecture/Interior Design Student InternshipJGArchitects
Architect- InternHarris County
Design and Drawing for an Ecovillage (remote) - InternshipMore Gardens! Fund
Landscape Architecture InternshipBookmark This
City of Clearwater
1000 Myrtle Ave.
Posted: September 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe City of Clearwater Parks and Recreation Department located in Clearwater, Florida is looking for an intern to assist in the Projects Division. Successful candidates will be enthusiastic self-starters with a collaborative spirit and a penchant for design. This is a 40 hour a week position.
ResponsibilitiesAssist team with all aspects of landscape architecture in the Parks and Recreation Department including: production of conceptual master plans, construction documents, details, gathering field information, liaison with contractors and field inspections
• Participate in public meetings as a facilitator
• Support administrative tasks
• Previous internship/work experience preferred
RequirementsCandidates must have superior design and graphic skills and must be proficient in the following applications: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, in-design
• Degree in Landscape Architecture, Landscape Design & Plant Material or Horticulture is a plus
• Landscape design and plant material knowledge is required
• Experience working with contractors and outside entities is a must
• Proven ability to work independently
• Portfolio of work samples required
• Time management skills
• Actively demonstrate the ideals for healthy living, i.e. tobacco free/smoke free workplace
• Valid drivers license