Art/Media/Design Majors WantedBuckeye Promotions Group
Advertising Account ExecutivesArt Walk News
Photo and Video Artist for Social Media Dept. Serious Inquiress OnlyiBrandwebsite.com
Grants/Foundations InternLAND (Los Angeles Nomadic Division)
Exhibition InternLAND (Los Angeles Nomadic Division)
Administrative AssistantsBookmark This
635 Pine Avenue
Long Beach, CA
DescriptionNew Long Beach gallery has an immediate opening for an internship to assist with administrative duties. Intern will handle various administrative tasks. Will mainly work with the Executive Directorand Event Coordinators. Duties will include answering calls, scheduling meetings, coordinating hotel and travel accommodations, and assist with various office tasks.
This is an entry-level training position. The position is a part-time unpaid internship (15-20 hours) with the potential to become a full-time paid position.
• Answer and respond to phone calls and meeting requests.
• Coordinated meetings including invitations, scheduling, and planning using Outlook
• Assist with the preparation of marketing materials and placing orders.
• Assist guests, clients, vendors, and staff.
• Creating and processing forms, documents, and memos for communication with
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Internet Research tools
- Good phone etiquette is a MUST
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, detail oriented
- Sales experience a plus.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking) a plus.