Summer Academy Fellow-Andrew W. Mellon Summer Academy and Undergraduate Curatorial Fellow ProgramThe Art Institute of Chicago
Multicultural Arts Management Internship ProgramArts & Business Council of New York
Motion Graphic DesignerSCUBAR
Photo Editing intern needed for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Associate Creative Director for Yoga/Health/Beauty BrandBookmark This
Perfect 10 Lifestyle LLC
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to work on national brands, grow your book, and be wildly creative with an international yoga, health and beauty brand.
- Guide the creative effort of a number of one or more creative groups
- Contribute to the development of long-range creative strategies; plans campaigns
- Ensure creative compliance with clients' goals
- Find innovative solutions to meet client needs
- Work closely with other creative agency staff - copywriters, art directors, creative directors and production managers - in the conception and production of advertising elements and campaigns
ResponsibilitiesPlease see requirements above.
You will be working closely with the Creative Branding and Design Team for Perfect 10 Lifestyle, a leader in the yoga, health and beauty market world wide.
Please submit your resume to be considered for this internship opportunity.
- Knowledge and understanding of TV, PRINT, iphone, ipad, Windows apps and DIGITAL tactics
- Experience working at BIG nationally recognized agencies, or on national/global accounts
- A self-starter able to work well under pressure and capable of meeting deadlines
- Creative talent and quick verbal skills
- Confidence, enthusiasm, initiative, and perseverance
- Teamwork, presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to handle several assignments and accounts simultaneously in a fast paced and competitive environment