Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Marketing/Social Media InternArtist Affiliated
Art + Culture assistantFV MAGAZINE
PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT NEEDEDUPLATE PRODUCTIONS
Development Internship with Music NonprofitFulcrum Point New Music Project
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
International Foundation for Women Artists
325 west 38 street suite 510
New York, NY
Posted: March 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the International Foundation for Women Artists. We need help with writing articles, interviews, reviews of all different events by female artists.
You can ask your favorite artists for interviews, write the questions, manage the postings, post book reviews, bios of artists and all else!
You should be at ease with words and describing art of all genres from paintings, films, books ,mosaics etc...
We are a start up non-profit, so we have no budget. We can give you all credits for your work on our websites and social medias with links to your website or other.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus