Social Media & Community Management InternPaul Taylor Dance Company
Multimedia ProducerMaan Systems, Inc
Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery: Auction House InternshipAhlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery
Intern for a photography studio specialised in animal photographyAlicia Rius Photography
Gallery InternTally Beck Contemporary
Fashion & Fine Arts - Swimwear Design InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionHardMagic Productions has just bought a NY Based fashion company and is manufacturing swimwear & activewear in beautiful Costa Rica.
During your internship, you will help with conceptual designs, design schematics, and prototype designs. You will work underneath our Creative Director to provide vector-based illustrations. Once ready, these designs will go to our manufacturing department where your concepts will go into production.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime to work with a successful fashion company that was recently acquired by HardMagic Productions. A passion for health, fashion, and art designs is a must. Initially, this is unpaid and you will work remotely. We are expanding and giving the right candidate the opportunity to relocate to Costa Rica if desired once internship is complete.
Responsibilities- Design schematics for fashion
- Creative & Conceptual Designs
- Creative Strategy Think Tank Participation
- Write articles for future interns to learn skills
- Test prototype concepts and develop marketing/brand awareness
Requirements- Fashion Design, Schematic Prototype Design, Illustrator, Vector-based Drawings
- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and hand-drawing