CITYarts Marketing and PR InternshipCITYarts, Inc
Internship at Creative AgencyRassa Montaser
Film Festival Programming InternEnvironmental Film Festival in the Nation's Capital
Social Media Intern for Documentary FilmWhat Would Beethoven Do?
Video, Video Production, Animation InternshipLupus Survival Guide
Fashion & Fine Arts - Swimwear Design InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionHardMagic Productions has just bought a NY Based fashion company and is manufacturing swimwear & activewear in beautiful Costa Rica.
During your internship, you will help with conceptual designs, design schematics, and prototype designs. You will work underneath our Creative Director to provide vector-based illustrations. Once ready, these designs will go to our manufacturing department where your concepts will go into production.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime to work with a successful fashion company that was recently acquired by HardMagic Productions. A passion for health, fashion, and art designs is a must. Initially, this is unpaid and you will work remotely. We are expanding and giving the right candidate the opportunity to relocate to Costa Rica if desired once internship is complete.
Responsibilities- Design schematics for fashion
- Creative & Conceptual Designs
- Creative Strategy Think Tank Participation
- Write articles for future interns to learn skills
- Test prototype concepts and develop marketing/brand awareness
Requirements- Fashion Design, Schematic Prototype Design, Illustrator, Vector-based Drawings
- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and hand-drawing