Fine Arts / Gallery InternBookmark This
659 Auburn Ave. Suite 505
DescriptionModern Now Gallery, located in the Old 4th Ward looking for interns. Our Fall/Winter internship program provides opportunities to work on projects directed by a Gallery Director/Curator. Modern Now Gallery will introduce interns to the broad spectrum of gallery operations including; curating shows with local artists, becoming acquainted with artwork, artbooks and journals from the mid-century, assisting with shipping artworks and receiving an overall experience in a Gallery.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Assisting in daily sales shipping of Books and Artworks.
- Working on inventory and posting to multiple online platforms
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Be Organized and flexible
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Preferred experienced individuals with a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite