Fine Arts / Gallery InternBookmark This
Bird Rock Arts Gallery
5785 La Jolla BLVD La Jolla Ca 92037
San Diego, CA
DescriptionLocated at 5785 La Jolla Boulevard, Suite B, La Jolla Ca. Bird Rock Arts is a gallery and art studio where you can watch living artists at work. The Gallery counts with the collaboration of painters, jewelers, sculptors and photographers that came together to amaze the community with their craft.
To attend the advanced mind set of these modern times Bird Rock Arts discovered a new way to do workshops that mixes art, relaxation techniques, meeting great people and bringing a valuable piece of fine art home. A variety of workshops and events will be scheduled throughout the week. Each class has been developed to boost attendant's self-esteem and help uncover hidden talents.
Because it is proven that creating art is pure stress release and a well-known remedy for a great physical and mental health Bird Rock Arts is dedicating special attention to empower women. We are promoting tend and befriend.
The gallery also offers a special workshop for senior citizens and cancer patient. The workshop was prepared around the research showing that art increases awareness of self and others, help cope with symptoms, stress and traumatic experiences. We nurture a fun and gentle atmosphere that will bring happiness in their lives.
The Bird Rock Gallery fosters all types of art, welcomes creativity and encourages artists to apply for exhibitions.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite