Fine Arts / Gallery InternBookmark This
ROSENBAUM FINE ART
150 YAMATO ROAD
Boca Raton, FL
DescriptionRosenbaum Fine Art is a major wholesaler of artwork, picture frames, mirrors and decorative accessories. Our company is also a vertically integrated publisher, wholesaler and framer of original fine artwork for residential, corporate, contract, decorative, furniture, gallery and auction markets. We have been producing cutting-edge artwork and custom framing for over four decades, employing artists to produce artwork exclusively for distribution to our customers.
Our headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida, is conveniently located near I-95. This 45,000-square-foot space hosts a showroom and complete custom framing center, both of which are open to the public, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m..
We offer a full range of art, from inexpensive framed posters and giclées to original works by emerging artists to blue-chip, investment art, enabling us to work within any client budget or parameters from individual residences to restaurants, offices, hotels, lobbies and other public spaces. With our in-house artists and graphic designers, we can also create custom artwork to meet your specific needs. Our Rosenbaum Framing division provides custom framing for single pieces to large-volume orders, including framing of mirrors, with hundreds of unique moldings to choose from.
Our Internship programs offers various positions within our company. From researching blue chip Art, assisting with new designs, email blasts, marketing, Artist assistants to custom framing.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite