Paid Internsip at FotoFest / Transcription and MarketingFotoFest, Inc.
Media, film making, visual arts, PR through social NetworksWhitewall Studios
Internship with Long Beach OperaLong Beach Opera
Fine Arts Intern (Painting AND Drawing)Artportunity Knocks
Fine Arts / Gallery InternThe Cricket Gallery
Fine Arts / Gallery InternBookmark This
Hillcrest Event Center
16260 East 350th Street
DescriptionAs businesses continue to use the Internet to market their products and services, they must keep pace with ever-changing technologies and strategies. This program teaches the Internet marketing techniques that businesses use to improve the efficiency of their virtual advertising. Students will learn how to build and market brands with specific examples of what works and doesn’t work in Web marketing.
After learning the basics, students will move on to how the marketing process works in planning, executing, pricing, promotion, distribution, and maintaining long-term relationships with customers. The Resort has fifteen (15) real world internet properties to choose from.
Activities & Learning:
• Choose an existing internet property at the resort to work on.
• Internet Promotion and Marketing
• Desktop publishing Design and Production
• Search engine optimization
• Social Media Management
• Community Calendar interaction
• Create and implement banner ad programs
• Create a presentation to present to business
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite