IMMEDIATE SUMMER OPENING : Dance/Arts Instructors (For 2+ Weeks)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Graphic Art and Design Internship757 Media
Art Gallery Assistant InternArt d'Aurelle
Executive Assistant / Office ManagerPierre Vudrag
Illustrator/ArtistLupus Survival Guide
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAllison French & Associates
Video Production InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Summer Youth Arts Program InternGage Academy of Art
Fine Arts / Gallery InternBookmark This
The Hub Art Factory
336 6th St NW
Posted: April 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Hub Art Factory is a collaboration of artists in Canton, OH dedicated to working together under the same roof to provide the city with access to intelligent artwork, classes, and a safe space to create. This internship will consist of hanging artwork, painting murals, wheat-pasting posters, managing PR, and creating new and vibrant facets to The Hub.
We're looking for someone who is resourceful, hands on, creative, and willing to work independently. Someone who is organized would also be great since you'd be dealing with artists who have their focus elsewhere. It's an exciting place to be and we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Basic
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign