Fine Arts / Gallery InternBookmark This
Diamond Images 3D
301 NW 36 Street
DescriptionI am an established artist working in 3 Dimensional Laser Holography and 3D Photography for several decades. My blog is at www.itsallahologram.com and the legacy website is at www.diamondimages.com I maintain a beautiful huge gallery of 3D work in Wynwood Arts District and need help with a dozen different functions here at the studio/gallery and several interns are needed to work in different responsibilities. I am very flexible on times which can coordinate with your schedule. I work for art museums, galleries, artists , collectors and curators as well as corporations and educational institutions. If you have any interest in working within the Miami arts community I have been serving those domains for decades. Feel free to come check out the studio/gallery and you can also find me on Google Maps searching for Diamond Images 3D in Miami . There's a virtual tour there as well and you can see the space . If your interests are in the domains of photography, cine, holography, as well as multiple 3d emerging imagemaking formats, then you will find an immersive atmosphere where all those techniques are interchangeable when called upon.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details
- Ideally, have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects a super plus.
- More than anything, a desire to learn and be helpful in processes that are emerging imaging technologies.