Production Assistant Internship - TourNA
Artist Coaching Business Seeking Talent Scout Intern in Arts ManagementVida Linda Coaching
Fundraising & Development and Advertising Internships - International Sculpture CenterInternational Sculpture Center
Fine Arts / Gallery InternBrent Estabrook Art
Summer Intern Art InstructorStudio 12
Fine Arts / Gallery InternBookmark This
Mon Cheri Baby
485 7Th Avenue Suite 1210
DescriptionArtist / Designer wanted for growing Baby fashion clothing and accessory company.
Person must have knowledge of illustrator.
Person will work with Head designer with over 20 years experinence in the baby business.
Perosn will communicate with Overseas factories.
Person will give comments on submits from factories.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite