Art Administration Intern - Summer SeasonLivet Reichard
Art Camp InstructorRachel's Young At Art Studio
Creative Arts Space - Multiple PositionsStudio 301 NYC
Part-Time Gallery AssistantRemington Weinger Art Gallery
Summer Youth Arts Program InternGage Academy of Art
Studio AssistantJae Yong Kim, JYK ART
ILLUSTRATOR / GRAPHIC DESIGNER InternshipWrapsew Inc.
Concept/Comic Artist for FashionWrapsew Inc.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternBookmark This
Mon Cheri Baby
485 7Th Avenue Suite 1210
Posted: August 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArtist / Designer wanted for growing Baby fashion clothing and accessory company.
Person must have knowledge of illustrator.
Person will work with Head designer with over 20 years experinence in the baby business.
Perosn will communicate with Overseas factories.
Person will give comments on submits from factories.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite