Fine Arts / Gallery InternBookmark This
DescriptionThe Tape Artist is seeking interns for Fall. Must be serious about learning all ends of the artistic rhelm...He iis an innovator of his craft, using various kinds of tape to create fine art . To find out more go to tapeartist.com; It' is an artistic work space where you will be hands on doing everything from administrative work to helping create art. Be prepared to learn, have fun, and use your education and creative abilities for this unique one of a kind experience in a 4000sq foot ft gallery loft... You will also have access to a 2000 sq ft roof deck with views of the nyc skyline for inspiration.. Travel compensation and per diem negotiated upon inerview.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite, a plus...