Fine Arts InternBookmark This
Keshiha Services Pvt. Ltd.
DescriptionWe are Keshiha Services, a New Delhi, India based niche e-commerce company. We are a young start-up having started in September 2012 and currently have 2 e-commerce brands: 1) Art and Decors (www.artanddecors.com)- India’s first premium online shopping destination for luxurious and affordable fine arts, chic décor products and designer jewellery. We have a world class technology showcase feature that allows consumers to view art on their own wall before purchasing and have managed to acquire quite a fan base on FB. 2) Gizmofashion (www.gizmofashion.com)- An online shopping site dedicated to providing unique and best-in-class accessories for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, gaming systems and much more. We are completely bootstrapped but have lofty visions of being a market leader in our chosen verticals within 3 years. The specific responsibilities for this internship are mentioned below. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain an invaluable experience working with an international company. We would be more than happy to not only provide strong professional recommendations if needed but can also look at converting this position into a full time role in the future. The chosen candidate will lead the function and would be an integral part of the team. The best part is that this is a virtual position and all work would be conducted through computer and phone/skype.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public in the US
- Assist in managing online operations by sourcing/creating appropriate content for artworks
- Establish relationships with art galleries keen to showcase and e-retail art on Art and Decors to collectors everywhere
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Create a line of special curated valuable artwork for e-retailing through Art and Decors
- Create an offline market for art in the US for artworks from Art and Decors collection
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite