SHOOTERS, EDITORS, AUDIO, PA'S NEEDED FOR DOCUMENTARY WITH AWARD WINNING DIRECTOR. LONG BEACH, CAFlying Director Presentations
Collections InternInternational Center of Photography
Marketing & Business Development for Art AdvisoryKEEHN ON ART
Video & Photography InternHotSpot CityNet
ICP Library InternInternational Center of Photography
History and Fine Arts Blogger Content WriterBookmark This
2123 Bering Drive, Ste E
San Jose, CA
DescriptionSan Jose eCommerce company specializes in niche specialty ecommerce markets of reverse integration model in various consumers and industrial sectors. Our current products range from home décor, to statue sector. We are backed by impressive entrepreneurs and investor to take the business to the next level.
Our team is comprised of folks with extensive experience building successful businesses. We are passionate and tireless about our undertaking and are growing fanatic about taking customer service and satisfaction to new level.
What We Look for?
We are seeking an dynamic, analytic and detail oriented History/Arts and Science/ Fine Arts / Statue and Sculpture Intern to help support our content curation and SEO initiatives for desktopstatue.com. You will be working under the direction of the SEM Manager in a small team and fast-paced environment.
Analytical ability and problem solving skills are critical, as are accuracy and self-motivation. This candidate must instinctively take ownership of projects and be comfortable working individually and collaboratively.
Responsibilities- Prehistory research: Provide interesting key facts for the subject's background history, paintings, drawings, carvings and other artifacts, specifically of statue and sculpture.
- History Significance Research: Define the significance of each subject; why they were significant and what made them significant.
- Market research on the statue fabrication process, art forms of statue and sculpture
- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Aggressively promote our Facebook, G+ and Twitter page as content manager
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
- Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
Requirements- History, Studio Arts, Art History, Communications Majors, Fine Arts
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Ability to find and curate new sources of content across blogs, websites, and other curation sites. These include but not limited to how-to, guide, video, tutorials.
- An interest and understanding in blogging and social media websites like Facebook and Twitter is a plus
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite