Gallery AssistantBookmark This
Posted: 629 days ago
DescriptionOur client is in Scottsdale and is an Auction and Appraisal company!
ResponsibilitiesThe Gallery Assistant will be responsible for the gallery area and will greet customers, provide clerical support, and complete operational tasks in an efficient and productive manner. The Gallery Assistant will assist the Gallery Director and ensure merchandise is organized and maintained with care. The Gallery Assistant will complete appropriate customer documentation and maintain customer files as appropriate. The Gallery Assistant will assist in gallery management and daily operations and act as the Liaison between gallery team and customers. The Gallery Assistant will be professional, provide excellent customer service, and work with integrity and proficiency.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Graciously greet and welcome customers and visitors and keep gallery area neat and clean
2. Present a high level of professionalism, appearance, positive energy, and work independently or as part of a team environment
3. Learn and become knowledgeable of customer products and/or services
4. Ensure customer documentation and information is completed as appropriate
5. Set up and prepare gallery displays in high-traffic areas to market gallery and generate awareness and interest among customers and guests
6. Engage in consultative conversations with customers, educating them about products and/or services, determining level of interest, and developing leads
7. Ensure that every event or interaction generates gallery traffic and furthers interest in our products and/or services
8. Develop and maintain a promotional mindset: constantly marketing the gallery items and business success
9. Work with Gallery Director to devise and execute gallery vision and strategies
10. Perform gallery functions
11. Other duties as assigned
RequirementsFour (4) year college or university Bachelor’s degree in, Fine Arts.
2. Two (2) years of Art or Gallery experience.
3. Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills and strong work ethic.
4. Effective verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
5. Self-motivated, results oriented, goal oriented and comfortable working independently.
6. Strong prioritization, organization, problem-solving, time management, follow-through, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills required.
7. Experience with all Microsoft Office applications required.
8. Qualified applicants must have a positive, energetic and professional attitude and be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.