Gallery Assistant InternBookmark This
Janakpur Handicraft Center/Mithila Nepal Gallery
465 converse aly
DescriptionMithila Nepal is Janakpur Handicraft Center's unique art gallery opened currently locating at different locations in Nepal and United States. The gallery's model is buil on posterity rather than prosperity, which means a long term view on working with all kinds of Art lovers from all around the world to bring all women together for change. All locations have different looks based on the locality but same expressions of art.
An important aspect of Mithila Nepal's work process is that customers are treated as partners with full access of Gallery's planning and events work. The focus of the gallery is to be known internationally for it's leading dedication to promote and encourage new Artists to exhibit their talents all around the world by providing virtual office assistance service to artists and promoting their artwork globally. Mithila Nepal Gallery is just a medium to honor artists and their Art works. The management came up with idea to make a cozy environment in the gallery for art lovers to enjoy the view of art with combination of nice heart touching music with a glass of wine to release their stress from all day work and lost deeply in world of the Art.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
-Assist fans and followers of artists as virtual office assistant of the artists.
Requirements- Arts, Business, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite