Graphic Arts InternshipBookmark This
3220 Roderick Road
DescriptionEducation within a college and/or university is no longer the golden ticket in today’s job market. Classes pertaining to your major will not substitute real world experience, of which should be obtained before he or she enters the business world. AGVSPORT offers a bona fide internship experience that will not only prepare you for today’s job market, but will transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. This is not an internship that consists of atypical grunt work, but hands on experience through direction and personal management.
Students wishing to apply for the internship should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call 1.800.777.7006.
• Designing on a project-to-project basis on various types of apparel, products, and graphics
• Making changes on current products for future season's product line
• Creating rough drafts, converting it to the computer, and coloring and texturing of designs for the projects at hand
• Working as a team with other interns to assure office communication and organization
• Completing long-term projects assigned by hierarchy
By the end of this training, the intern will have learned to:
• Add real world experience to their educational credentials
• Create and produce images and logos
• Work on a strict deadline
• Create graphics to be used for advertisements, i.e. events, products, etc.
• Participate as part of a team, on shared assignments and projects
• Compile a portfolio of completed assignments at the end of the internship
• Fuller understanding of the industry and customer knowledge
• Building relationships through various networking
• Utilize teamwork skills
• Knowledge of Adobe products: Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash
• Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be organized, very motivated and enthusiastic
• Basic understanding of email (Outlook)