Graphic Arts InternshipBookmark This
Fort Mill, SC or
DescriptionConsulting and Marketing company seeking a savvy Graphics Intern to join our team. We're looking for an up-and-coming graphic designer with a well-balanced left-and right-brain to assist with creative projects.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Assist in all aspects of graphic communications and contribute to planning projects and designing comps.
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback