GENERAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES18th Street Arts Center
18th Street Arts Center Development Intern18th Street Arts Center
18th Street Arts Center Design Intern18th Street Arts Center
18th Street Arts Center Video/Photography Intern18th Street Arts Center
18th Street Arts Center Events & Marketing Intern18th Street Arts Center
18th Street Arts Center Social Media Intern18th Street Arts Center
18th Street Arts Center Program Intern18th Street Arts Center
Booking and Production Intern6/8 Records
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Bees & Butterflies Performing Arts Inc.
West 48th Street
New York, NY
Posted: January 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaintain website and designs.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback