Graphic Design InternBookmark This
SANTA BANNON / FIne Art
25 W 3rd St. Suite 93 ArtsQuest Banana Factory-1st floor
Posted: 673 days ago
DescriptionSanta Bannon / Fine Art is a fine art gallery, art consulting firm, and fine artists' representative . We provide curatorial services for individual collections and organizations. Our gallery primarily features the work of world renowned Pennsylvania fine art photographers, ArtsQuest’s high-end glass artists and rotating exhibits in various media in thematic shows. We offer consulting in all the visual arts; from photography, art glass, new media, and installation to sculpture, painting and collage. SB/FA clients include individuals, family and corporate collectors, museum curators, as well as interior design and architecture professionals.
Santa Bannon, principal of SB/FA, regularly attends the most important art fairs in the world such as Art Basel, Art Miami, Paris Photo, Photo LA, AIPAD, Scope, among others, to keep abreast of current art trends as well as availability in the “blue chip”, modern and contemporary art market.
Santa Bannon also attends artists’ opening/closing exhibitions locally, in New York and Philadelphia researching established and emerging artists and connecting with them for collaborations or commission of new work.
We judiciously view fine art and review artists both regionally and internationally to bring our clients work with staying power. We attend and buy at the major auction houses and can research any vintage or contemporary work our clients may have interest in. Should we be unable to procure that certain piece, we can certainly facilitate an introduction.
We assist erudite collectors find appropriate pieces in most media to expand existing collections as well as welcome the novice collector find their way in starting a collection or to simply purchase something they love.
SB/FA is located in the heart of the thriving arts community at ArtsQuest Banana Factory. Our chic 1200 square foot, multi-level space is a Euro-industrial salon style gallery and is the only space of its kind in the region.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials and exhibit cards, using appealing graphics
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom print ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills, attention to detail including spelling, and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Assist in gallery operations such as hanging artwork, layout of art check lists and labels
- Be available one week day (10:30a-5p) and one weekend (10:30a-5p) and one First Friday of the month, 4p-9:30p.
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Can-Do Attitude